A Brazilian senior product manager, UX/UI designer, business development and marketing professional with over 15+ years of experience across Internet Companies, Advertising, Entertainment, Digital Market and Technology industries. Known for creative and proactive approaches to develop and design products and successful marketing campaigns featuring grown and revenue in digital channels and SEO. Joined as co-founder of some ventures and managed team and one of the largest online websites in Latin America and top ranked in Comscore with millions registered users.
Product School • Community Organizer Miami
January 2019 – Present • Miami, FL, USA
As an Organizer for Miami, I help connect passionate product people with expert product people and innovative businesses. I am responsible for all logistics of organizing events in Miami: securing speakers, venues and hosting and community development across multiple platforms.
Founded in 2014, Product School is the world’s first technology business school. They provide certified courses in Product Management, Data Analytics, Coding, Digital Marketing and Blockchain to professionals across 15 campuses worldwide and offer the same courses live online. All courses are taught by real-world product managers working at top technology companies such as Google, Facebook, Slack, Airbnb, LinkedIn and Netflix.
Stayfilm • UX/UI Designer & Project Manager
February 2012 – Present • Miami, FL, USA
Responsible for development and design solutions for Stayfilm website, app and business model.
Monalisa Agency • Managing Director
January 2015 – December 2018 • São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Responsible to research and create highly innovative online products for startups and enterprise clients. It also includes marketing and user acquisition for websites and apps.
Urban Summer • Head of UX/UI Designe
February 2012 – Present • São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Responsible for built a UI/UX team and lead all projects for main clients as Santander, Ajinomoto, Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft and Audi.
LookBook™ WeLiveStyle • Founder
February 2012 – November 2015 • São Paulo, Brazil
Responsible for all e-commerce environment at LookBook, built from scratch all platforms and operation to run an online retail business. Leading teams: IT (E-commerce Platform + ERP + WMS), business development, marketing, social media, creative team, UX, content and logistics. Unique founder for wholesale and retail platform for fashion brands (www.lookbook.com.br and www.lookbook.ws).
Product Management, UX/UI Designer, Business Development.
• to be updated
Moleskine, Collins, Kiminis, Limonada, GetBaby, Casa de Bonecas, SIGG, ELECOM Japan, Etiqueta Negra, Oxo Paxo, La Sophie, PA Concept, Livros de Safra.
Yelp • Brand Ambassador
December 2015 – May 2016
- Writing locally compelling newsletters weekly as well as persuasive pitches to newsletter sponsors and more!
- Marketing outreach. Connect with the right local organizations; barter weekly newsletter sponsorships for promotion of Yelp.
- Event planning. Conceptualize, negotiate, plan and execute cool, fun and buzz-worthy (big wow factor!) events/parties.
- Communication. Be accountable with stellar communication to your Community Manager, brand ambassadors, interns and those who support you at Yelp HQ.
- Helping develop, organize and execute marketing events (parties, happy hours) and guerilla marketing programs (festivals, street ambushes, etc).
- Co-managing social media.
- Keeping Yelp clean with on-site projects, writing and researching.
- Online community building.
PlayBook • Marketing and Strategic Business Development Director
August 2011 – July 2012
Responsible for development and create content to crowdfunding platform focused on music concerts. Main music curator selecting trendy artists and bands to perform in major cities in Brazil. Leading a creative marketing team to acquire and engage customers to our music concerts. Strategic Business Development with agents, managers and record labels.
• to be updated
• to be updated
Jack Daniels, Budweiser (INBEV).
PlayBook (www.playbook.com.br) is an innovative live entertainment company in Brazil and part of Holding Clube (www.holdingclube.com.br), a market-leading group with over 20 years of history successfully activating brands in Brazil.
Buscapé Company • Marketplace / Classifieds and Product Manager
July 2008 – October 2011 • Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, Brazil
Responsible for business development, marketing and project management to relaunch a new marketplace/classified platform in Latin America. Implemented a strategic planning according to time-to-market and investor interests featuring grow, rev
- User Experience
- Interaction Designer
- Product Management
- UX/UI Design
- Marketing Planning, Creative & Strategic Planning, Events, Social Media, E-Commerce, Public Relations, Innovation, Relationship and Business Development, Graphic Designer, Partnerships, Cultural Projects, Brand Strategy, Start-Up, Mobile, Games, Internet, Content Development, Community Management, Research & Analytics, Viral and Buzz Marketing, Special Projects, Online Retail, SEO, SEM, Online Media, Digital and Online Marketing Strategy, Entertainment & Show Business in Brazil, Music, Online game, Cross-Media, BTL, Design Thinking, Branding, Investor Relations, E-commerce platforms, among others.